Project: Glanaruddery Windfarm
- Project: Glanaruddery Windfarm
- Owner: Impax Asset Management
- Client: Michael Doyle Civils Engineering
- Engineer: Natural Power
- Location: Kerry, Ireland
Electrical Balance of Plant contract for the Glanaruddery 11 X 3.3MW turbine windfarm. Glanaruddery is connected to the existing Cloughboola 110/20kV substation via 7km U/G 20kV cable.
Design and Build contract for the engineering, procurement, construction and commissioning of electrical and civil works to all Impax, ESB Networks and Eirgrid functional specifications including;
- 2 no. 20kV Siemens NxPlusC Switchboards
- HV system control, protection, metering, remote annunciation panels and battery systems.
- 20kV collector circuit cabling
- Fibre Optic network
- Complete commissioning of substation and HV cable circuits including VLF testing